Friday, February 10, 2006

Power...


Power... Am I looking for 'power'?
The O level result is out and I felt powered when I looked at my result slip. It wasn't the best but I knew I have done what I could and so I felt a sense of pride in myself although I knew there were others who did extremely well.

English - B3
Combined Humanities - A1
Mathematics - A1
Additional Mathematics - A2
Physics - B3
Chemistry - A2
Biology - A2
Higher Mother Tongue - B3

L1R5 = 11, Bonus pts = 4
Grand total = 7

Some may argue that it isn't a good grade at all but to me, the value of a person is not measured by how good their grades are, it is measured by their character. The most important thing right now is to wait for the posting result. I don't know if 7 points is enough to get me to where i want to go. But wherever I am going later, I'm just going to do my best. Accept what is already decided for it relfects your limitations and to accept limitations is human.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

congrats on yr grand total =)

Anonymous said...

Yup, congrats! I'm sure you'd get into the JC of your choice, good luck. What you said is true: "Accept what is already decided for it relfects your limitations and to accept limitations is human." It kinda makes me feel better about my results... Thx for that...