Saturday, March 22, 2008

Life is waiting...


Inspirational and heartwarming. Life is waiting and I could not agree more. Just reflect back on your life and you will realize how much you have waited for things, for love, for independence, for growing up or things that matter to you most.

I guess I have placed much interest in such movies like this one. Recently, I rented a few DVDs which I have wanted to watch for like years ago but did not have the time (The Lakehouse, No Reservations and Kingdom of Heaven) ... and not forgetting my brother's recommendation, The Simpsons. Each one has their story to tell and they all met my expectations. For your information, I'm not really interested in watching action, thriller or horror movies, so yeah don't even invite me. Free tickets, sorry, I'll pass.

Felt like I want to visit Bali again, the hot sun during the day and the cool night breeze, the sands on the beach, the traditional Balinese delicacies, the picturesque places yet to be discovered... thinking about it just makes me feel so uplifted. Just need to wait for the right time...

2 comments:

car0line said...

william! how have u been doing? did you change your number we cant seem to contact you!
caroline.

willboi87 said...

hey, i have not changed my number. Been doing ok in army. Will contact you soon by SMS to say 'HI'. Cheers!