Friday, July 29, 2005

Love Triangle Finale...

Conclusion one: Wait For Me…
After some tough decision, he finally decided, "This is who I want to spent the rest of my days with, I cannot hope for any better than just being with her. I will choose her." He rushed to his car and sped to the airport. He called her on the way but she did not pick up his calls. He tried again and again. She finally decided to pick up his call and he told her, "Wait for me, I’m on my way. Please wait for me, just a little longer." She hung up all of a sudden and walked away.

He increased his speed as he come closer to the departure hall. He left his car in a hurry and proceeded to the immigration gateway. When he arrived, he searched for her but she was nowhere to be seen. He thought it was all over that he had finally lost her for good. But something unexpected happened. She walked towards him from a distance and stood on the spot, not too far from where he was. He turned his head and he was jubilant to see her. She was dressed elusively in her white dress. He stepped forward and both of them leaped into each others’ arms. "I’m sorry." He told her with tears in his eyes. "I’m sorry too." She replied with tears flowing down her rosy cheeks. Both of them were willing to give each other one more chance to embrace their love…

This ending is inspired by "One More Try" by A1.

Conclusion two: My Angel…
After some tough decision, he finally decided, "This is who I want to spent the rest of my days with, I cannot hope for any better than just being with her. I will choose her." He rushed to his car and sped to the restaurant. Hastily, he entered their favourite place and found her waiting patiently, sitting alone in one corner of the room. His heart beat faster as he approached her. She was well-clad in a white gown, looking deep and straight into his sparkling eyes.

As he sat, he told her, "You truly have fascinated me and to me, it is precious." She replied, "You have given me comfort, just being close to your bring me warmth I’d never want to let go of." He took her hand and smiled. To him, she was the angel he must have been waiting for. He realized that she is so close yet so far back then but now, he only wanted to spend this moment to cherish his time with her. She expressed her true feelings for him and told him how much she loved him from that accidental moment. And her feelings grew but she was too afraid to show it to him. Now, she was more than grateful to finally made things clear right in front of him. Candlelight dinner was what both of them were looking forward for, just the two of them and the flame that resembles their undying love…

This ending is inspired by "Girl in the Moon" by Darius.

No comments: