Wednesday, July 07, 2004

My Humble Beginning...

I have just reached my first step to keep with the times like they always say...
Well, I hope I'll be able to spend some time updating this online diary and express what I have in mind and put them down into words rather than saying them to people around me.

Perhaps, through writing I'll be able to indulge myself into unexpected fantasies that I can come up with.

A brief explanation on the title I have chosen... Fated Circle is the journey of my young life.Like a wheel, it has its ups and downs, so does a circle. I believe that we are fated to accomplish or lose something in life and only we can change the path of our destiny. And thus, Fated Circle reflects the life of a youth in search of a way to change his destiny through the ups and downs of life itself.

With this, I'd like to share with you, My Humble Beginning...

No comments: