Monday, July 12, 2004

My Thoughts On Music...

Music... a rather popular subject among my peers in schools. They can talk about music from singers to pop idols. In my case, I detest studying music. Strangely I like listening to music. Most people come under this category where all they can do is listen to the pieces that they like.

A smooth music from sentimental to instrumental is my favourite. Their kind of music drifts mind away far into thin air. I can just imagine that I'm flying freely as I close my eyes while listening to these kind of music. I called them masterpieces. I'm so hooked to them that I don't mind listening to them over and over. It is when you let music flow slowly right into your deepest thoughts that you can find comfort. To me, besides the person that I love most, music gives me comfort; simple yet priceless.

Music does last as long as one is able to produce an original masterpiece. However, generation has set its eyes on other types of music. Rap, hip-hop and rock seem to poison the mind of young ones. I can't see a reason to why such displeasing music become a trend among teens nowadays. Soothing music can brighten up your gloomy days, accompany you when the worlds is against you and calm you inner self. Music should not evolve dramatically from soft ones to hard and loud ones. It is just not right...

No comments: