Friday, March 03, 2006

Afterglow...


First and foremost, I would like to thank Temasek Junior College for having me to experience the vibrant life it offered for the past 3 months. To my civics group, it has been fun knowing all the diverse personality all of you showed. 3 months might be short but I think we have made the most of it. For those who managed to stay, all the best for your future endevaours. For those who are not able to, always remember there are plenty of undiscovered opportunities waiting for you if only you are willing to move on. When one door closes, it opens another.

For me, it is going to be another adventure or maybe another misadventure being posted to Anglo-Chinese Junior College. I look forward to new opportunities, new challenges, new environment and so much more at ACJC. I cannot say much about ACJC but when I do find out all about it, hopefully, I will find my 2 years at ACJC a meaningful one.

The afterglow of TJC is dimming and it will fade soon. But memories do stay. Today, I would like to bid farewell to all those who I have left behind fortunately or unfortunately. It is here that we depart to new horizons. It is here that we can start afresh. Thank you so much for all the laughters, the smiles, the excitement, the adrenaline rush, the good things in life.

Dedicated to
Ex-temasekians: (in random order) Xue Ting, Chuan Li, Andrea, Caroline.
CG 08/06: (in random order) Keith, Hayden, Jin Hui, Samuel, Chad, Jocelyn, Adeline, Marianne, Talia, Bidina, Yik Ka, Sherlyn, Esther, Sylvia, Hui Lan, Jazreel, Matilda, Vicki, Michelle.

Inspired by "Save Me" by Corinne May.

No comments: